Adult Day Center
Enfield Adult Day Center - Commercial
Services Provided by the Center
If you are an elder or caretaker of an elderly loved one who needs help with daily activities and personal care, we can help. Enfield Adult Day Center provides a home away from home. We offer:
- A certified medical model
- Client's care is personalized based on his or her unique needs
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Social, exercise and entertainment
With a registered nurse on-site, the Adult Day Center is capable of providing the following medical services:
- Administration of medications
- Pacemaker checks
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy (contracted services)
- Showers and personal care
- Podiatry services
- Treatments (respiratory, oxygen)
- Counseling, support groups, and guidance (provided by a social worker)
The staff the Adult Day Center strive to enrich clients' lives by offering a variety of stimulating daily activities, including:
- Computer fun
- Field trips (monthly)
- Hot meals and snacks
- The Adult Day Center also has hairdressing services available (fee required)
The towns of Enfield, East Windsor, Somers, Suffield Windsor Locks, as well as Longmeadow and Springfield, MA. Other towns are based on availability.
Provided by family and friends or by Dial-A-Ride. Clients from Enfield, Somers, or Suffield can obtain transportation through Dial-A-Ride.
Clients have the option to select the number of days they want to attend. In addition to caring for clients, the Adult Day Center offers caregiver counseling by appointment with a social worker. A caregiver support group, led by a social worker, meets monthly at the center.
You are not alone in caring for your loved one - help is only a phone call away. To learn more or to schedule a tour of the Adult Day Center, please call 860-763-7537.