Sign Board Permit Application

Community Events Sign
The Community Events Sign on the south side of North Main Street is booked through the Buildings and Grounds division.  A sign permit application must be obtained and approved by both the Zoning Enforcement Officer and the Town Manager or his / her designee.  The following regulations must be adhered to:  
  • Sign Application Permit approved by Zoning Enforcement Officer and Town Manager's Office.
  • Sign must be 4 by 8 feet, plywood and professionally designed.
  • Installation and removal will be done by the Town of Enfield Building and Grounds Department.
  • No more than one sign will be displayed at one time.
  • Sign may be displayed for no longer than a two week time period.
  • Any signs displayed on the south side of North Main Street without explicit permission as detailed above will be removed by the Town of Enfield.
  • No signs, other than the Thompsonville entrance sign, will be allowed on the northeast corner of the Town Green.

Complete the online sign application.