- Tipper Barrel Collection Reminder
- 2017 Leaf Pickup Collection Program
- Transfer Station Hours November 2017
- 2017 Yard Waste Collection Press Release
- 2017 Textile Press Release
- Textile flyer
- Hazardous Waste Day Event October 2017
- 2017 Streetlight Upgrade Project
- Streetlight Work Plan Update - Week of October 16, 2017
- MS4 Stormwater Management Plan - 2016 Annual Report
- MS4 Stormwater Management Plan - 2017
- 2017 Stormwater Management Plan - Annual Report - Town of Enfield
- Residential Sand Barrel Locations
- Eversource Scitico Baily Rd Substation Work Notification
The Building and Grounds Maintenance Division is responsible for the care and upkeep of 12 town buildings and outside grounds including preventative maintenance on heating and air conditioning units. The division also maintains and services all of its equipment with the exception of plated vehicles.
The Building and Grounds Maintenance Division is responsible for the care and upkeep of 12 town buildings and outside grounds including preventative maintenance on heating and air conditioning units.
The Department of Public Works Engineering Office is responsible for managing the design and construction of all ROADS Referendum projects, Capital Improvement Program, issuing right-of-way permits for all activities within the Town's right-of-way, plan review for Development Services and developing annual and long term schedules for surface treatments on Town streets.
The Fleet Services Division provides vehicles, equipment and services to the officials and employees of the Town of Enfield so that they may provide services that promotes health, safety, well being and quality of life to all residents.
The Highway Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining approximately 180 miles of town owned roadway.
Information updating residents on current road rehabilitation projects and the ROADS 2015 five-year road improvement referendum project.
The Enfield Water Pollution Control Division is responsible for the efficient removal of pollutants from wastewater generated by the residents and businesses in Enfield.
The Refuse and Resource Management Division is responsible for the collection and disposal of trash and recyclables.
Live countdown clock for the time left residents have to clear their sidewalks after a snow event before they are violating the Town's sidewalk ordinance.